Welcome to Graduate Studies at Coastal Carolina University! Please utilize our resource page and contact our office with any additional questions. 843.349.2394; firstname.lastname@example.org
Navigating graduate school can get complicated. Please use these resources to improve your experience at CCU!
- Career Services - Located in Lib Jackson Student Union A-203; email@example.com; 843-349-2341
- Counseling Services – Located in Student Health Services/Counseling Services Building; 251 University Boulevard (next to public safety); 843-349-2305; please do not contact via email
- Live Well Office – Located in Lib Jackson Student Union B-202; firstname.lastname@example.org; 843-349-4031
- Intercultural and Inclusion Student Services – Located in Lib Jackson Student Union; email@example.com; 843-349-4102
- Health Services - 251 University Blvd. (next to public safety); 843-349-6543; https://coastal.medicatconnect.com/
- IT Services – Located in Kearns Hall 113; 843-349-2220 (Text to: 843-733-7234)
- Sporting Events - https://goccusports.com/calendar; Ticket Office – 132 Chanticleer Dr. W Arcadia Hall; 843-349-8499
- Registration - https://www.coastal.edu/registrar/
- Getting involved – Student Life – GSA; firstname.lastname@example.org; 843-349-2301
- Alert System – be sure to sign up and stay informed
- Accessibility and Disability
- CHANT 411 - call and they will assist in finding answers to any question!
- Veterans and Active Duty students – Lib Jackson Student Center B203
- TEAL Mobile (On-demand ride share service) Can schedule for weeks at a time
- MYCCU – Your single entry point to access CCU services and resources (WebAdvisor is being phased out)
- Campus Security – Emergency number is 843-349-2911; direct line is 843-349-2177
If you are a graduate assistant (or student), please see additional resources below:
- Trainings – all employees and graduate student workers must complete any and all training required of the University.
- Academic Calendar – semester start dates, exam dates, holidays, etc.
- Moodle and other online resources and tools
- Library Services and remote access
- Tutoring Center – Kearns Hall 205; 843-349-2937