All Zoom Pro Users
All CCU users may now add pronouns to your Zoom Pro profile.
- Visit https://ccuchants.zoom.us/ and sign in using your CCU credentials.
- In the navigation panel, click Profile.
- On the right side of your name, click Edit.
- In the Pronouns field, enter your pronouns.
- In the Share in a meeting or webinar? drop-down field, choose from the following options:
- Ask me every time: You will be asked if you want your pronouns to appear next to your display name in every meeting that you host or join, and any webinars that you’re the host or panelist for.
- Always share: Your pronouns will appear next to your display name automatically in any meetings that you host or join, and any webinars that you’re the host or panelist for.
- Do not share: Your pronouns will not appear next to your display name in any meetings or webinars. You will have to manually choose to share your pronouns.
Note: Even if you choose not to share your pronouns in meetings or webinars, your pronouns will still appear in your profile card and be visible to your Zoom contacts if you have entered them in the Pronouns field.
- Click Save.
Sharing and unsharing your pronouns in a meeting or webinar
At any point during a meeting or webinar, you can choose if you want to share or unshare your pronouns.
Note: If selected, your pronouns can be shared in any meeting that you host or join. Only webinar hosts and panelists can share their pronouns in a webinar. Webinar attendees’ pronouns are never visible.
Sharing your pronouns when prompted
If you selected Ask me every time in the Zoom web portal, you will be asked if you want to share your pronouns and must confirm in each meeting that you host or join, or webinar that you're the host or panelist for.
- Start or join a meeting, start a webinar as the host, or join a webinar as a panelist.
In the main meeting/webinar screen, a prompt will appear and give you the options Don't Share and Share.
- When prompted if you’d like to share your pronouns in the meeting or webinar, click Share.
Your pronouns will appear next to your display name in your participant video or thumbnail and next to your display name in the Participants list.
For additional resources, such as how to manually share or unshare pronouns during meetings, visit the Zoom Article on Pronouns.