Zoom Meeting Resources
- ITS Service Center
Wall Building 105
Online Service Request »
- ITS-Student Computing Services
Online Service Request »
- Need to host a meeting with more than 300 participants?
Request a Large Meeting or Webinar »
- Inside ITS »(CCU login required)
How to Sign in to CCU Zoom Pro
CCU students, faculty and staff can host online meetings through their current Zoom Pro account for up to 300 participants.
- When using the Zoom app on your desktop or mobile device, click Sign in with SSO and then use ccuchants for the company domain, and sign in with your CCU account.
- When accessing CCU Zoom on the web (e.g. to generate meeting reports, etc), log in to https://ccuchants.zoom.us/ and click Sign In.
- When accessing Zoom through https://zoom.us, click Sign in with SSO and then use ccuchants for the company domain, and sign in with your CCU account.
Need to host a meeting with more than 300 participants? Learn more »
NEW: Zoom Learning Center!
Zoom has recently launched (as of December 2021) the Zoom Learning Center, a free online platform to educate customers on how to use Zoom’s products. With engaging content for new and experienced Zoom users and both live and on-demand courses as short as five minutes, there is truly something for everyone. We recommend that you sign in to the Learning Center with your Zoom account and start with taking courses so that you can work and collaborate more effectively on Zoom.
Zoom Tutorials and More
- NEW! Zoom Learning Center
- Using Zoom in Outlook (PDF)
- Add Pronouns
- Create Safe Meetings
- Public and Private Meeting Tips
- Closed-captioning in Zoom
- Zoom Meeting Reports for Registration
- Zoom support specific to the coronavirus pandemic
- Informational video resources including how to start a meeting to screen sharing and meeting controls
- Zoom Live Demos and Trainings
- Zoom 101: Breakout Rooms – Shared screen with speaker view (video run time 3:18)
- Zoom 101: Polling (in-meeting) (video run time 2:15)
- Zoom 101: Managing Participants in a Meeting
- Screen Share and Annotation for EDU (video run time 4:52)
- Waiting Rooms to Manage Office Hours and Drop-In Visitor Times (video run time 4:28)
Cloud Recording Resources
For faculty and staff, all Zoom Cloud recordings are subject to auto-deletion after 120 days from the date they were recorded. After the 120 day auto-deletion period, faculty and staff have 30 days to restore, and download, any recording that was deleted. We advise faculty and staff to download any meeting recordings that are older than 120 days and transfer them to an alternate storage space such as Microsoft Stream, OneDrive or a local hard drive. You must download and save recordings at the point of recovery, as all recordings will be automatically deleted the day after they are recovered. If you do not recover and download your meetings prior to the end of the 30-day recovery window, the recordings will be permanently deleted, and not recoverable, from your Zoom account.
- Recovering Deleted Cloud Recordings (during the 30-day recovery window)