Student Organization Resource Center
The Student Organization Resource Center (SORC) is located on the second floor of the Lib Jackson Student Union A202. ALL student organizations are welcome to use the resources in this room (listed below). Up to five students per organization are welcome to apply for ID card access to the space for after-hours use. Once approved, these students will be able to access the room via the CINO Card when the building is open and there is not a student worker on shift. For more information about the SORC, please contact the Coastal Involvement Specialists at 843-349-2724 or at email@example.com.
The SORC offers registered student organizations the following resources:
- Computer stations
- Access to the SORC for small meetings
- 1000 black and white copies per academic year
- 250 color copies per academic year
- Ability to reserve space on campus
- Butcher block paper
- Ability to post flyers on campus
- Banner spaces on campus
- Helium to fill 50 balloons per academic year (string not provided)
- Supplies to create 100 buttons per academic year
- Mailbox for student organization's on and off-campus mail
- Cold and hot press lamination
- Sidewalk chalk
- Arts and crafts supplies including markers, scissors, glue
- 35 lockers (determined via lottery)
SORC Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
The SORC is available via card access anytime the Lib Jackson Student Union is open.