2019 Women's Leadership Conference Speakers
2019 SPEAKERS: (above from left) Carol Aebersold, Carrie Brown,Chanda Bell, Janice Howroyd and Suncera Johnson, and (below from left) Britnie Turner, Alyse Nelson, Donna Orender, Megan Plassmeyer, Lori Stevic-Rust Learn more »
WIPL's Women's Leadership Conference seeks to educate, motivate and challenge women to lead change in their own lives, their communities and the world. Carol Aebersold, Chanda Bell, Carrie Brown, Louise Connell, Michael Harris, Deanna Hayne, Janice Howroyd, Suncera Johnson, Alyse Nelson, Donna Orender, Megan Plassmeyer, Lori Stevic-Rust and Britnie Turner, all are speakers for the Ninth Annual Women's Leadership Conference to be held Feb. 5, 2019, at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
Our Past Speakers
Since 2011, the Women’s Leadership Conference has featured more than 275 world-class speakers. To learn more, select from annual archives below.
2018 Women's Leadership Conference
The remarkable speakers – and the shared energy of more than 800 women attendees of all ages, backgrounds, occupations and professional levels who connect at this powerful event – offer participants the inspiration to lead, to serve, to choose to make a difference. The 2018 program featured notable speakers from the fields of business, science, culture and more, including:
- Cara Brookins, author of Rise: How a House Built a Family, which details the extraordinary true story of taking the greatest risk of her life in order to heal from the unthinkable
- Barbara Pierce Bush, CEO and co-founder of Global Health Corps (GHC), a global community of young leaders to build the movement for health equity; daughter of former U.S. President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush
- Jenna Bush Hager, author of bestseller Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope; daughter of former U.S. President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush
- Julia Landauer, two-time NASCAR champion and advocate for STEM education and women's empowerment
- Joan Robinson-Berry, vice president and general manager of Boeing South Carolina
- Myra Rowell, global information security external engagements executive at Bank of America
- Connie Ryan, president and CEO of Streck Inc., an industry leader in cell stabilization
- Dorrie Sieburg, program manager for American Association of University Women's salary negotiation workshops, AAUW Work Smart and AAUW Start Smart
- Sharon Suchoval, founder of Advice for My Daughter, a blog to inspire women and the people who raise them
- Barbara Hickman Whye, vice president of human resources and chief diversity and inclusion officer at Intel Corp.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and speaker updates for the 2019 Women's Leadership Conference and Celebration of Inspiring Women? Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter - we would love to add you to our list!