Financial Aid & Scholarships Consumer Information
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (H.R. 4137) was signed into law on August 14, 2008. This Law mandates that we provide you with a significant amount of additional information in a variety of formats.
General Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- Financial Aid & Scholarships personnel staff listing
- The rights and responsibilities of students receiving aid;
Financial Aid & Scholarship Programs
- Need-based and non-need based federal financial aid & scholarship program descriptions;
- Student Aid on the Web
- Federal Student Aid programs offered at Coastal Carolina University
- Need-based and non-need based state and local aid programs, school aid programs and other private aid programs
The terms and conditions of any employment that is part of the financial aid package:
- Federal Work-Study general program information from the Department of Education's website - Student Aid on the Web
- Student Employment
- Work Study
Student Loan Issues
- Student Loan Repayment
- Code of Conduct for university employees
- Truth in Lending Act
- Loan Counseling- both Entrance and Exit counseling is required if you borrow a Direct student or Graduate PLUS loan. The purpose of entrance and exit counseling is to ensure that the student understands their rights, responsibilities, and obligations as a loan borrower.
Criteria for measuring satisfactory academic progress, and how a student who has failed to maintain satisfactory progress may reestablish eligibility for federal aid.
Cost of attending the school (tuition and fees, book and supplies, room and board)