Highlights of the Program
- The program is only available to incoming freshmen, and students should apply by the end of their first semester at CCU.
- Students must fill out an application to show their interest in the program and meet with the program coordinator to review the degree requirements and expectations of the program.
- Students will have a personalized degree plan that matches their degree and career goals.
- Once the student meets with the program coordinator and submits the application, they will be accepted into the program
- Students in the program will be paired with a faculty member within their major to act as a “Mentor” in their chosen career field after the student's third semester in the program (halfway through their undergraduate degree).
- This mentor will guide the student with career-related conversations.
- If a student's GPA falls below a 2.0 GPA any time after their first full year of the program, they will be removed from the Degree in Three program.