How To Enroll in CEaL
- Daphne Holland, Ph.D.
Associate Provost for Student Success
Kearns Hall 105
386 University Boulevard
- To be considered for the CEaL program, FIRST, submit an application to Coastal Carolina University. For more information, call 843.349.2170.
- Make your enrollment deposit by May 1 to confirm participation in the CEaL program at Enroll at CCU.
- Submit your housing application at Apply for Housing. If you have questions about the housing application, please contact University Housing at 843-349-6400 or email@example.com.
- Submit your registration for New Student Orientation at Register for Orientation. For more information, call 843.349.2027.
- Submit your health history and immunization/TB prescreening forms to CCU Student Health Services For more information, call 843.349.6543
- Complete and submit the 2023-2024 FAFSA School Code: 003451. For more information, call 843.349.2313.
- Pay fall tuition (or make payment arrangements) to Student Accounts For more information, call 843.349.2159.
- Pack and prepare for your fall move-in day. Check the What to Bring list.
- Upload your photo for your CINO Card. For more information, call 843.349.4000.
- Make sure to complete all final steps at FINAL STEPS.