Student Employment in ITS
Each year, Coastal Carolina University hires nearly 1,400 students in paid on-campus positions. On-campus jobs provide students with a great opportunity to earn extra money, develop transferable job skills, learn time-management skills, gain experience, and meet people and get more involved on campus.
Information Technology Services and its Student Computing Services division hire students in part-time positions such as lab assistants, computer/technical assistants, residence hall consultants, and web programmers and developers. The customary rate for hiring new undergraduate student assistants is $7.25 per hour.
- Learn more about jobs in Student Computing Services
- Search ITS job openings for students at Jobs at Coastal
- Explore off-campus job opportunities at CCU's Career Services
- Learn about the Federal College Work-Study Program at CCU
- Visit FAQs for on-campus student employment
Faculty/Staff Employment in ITS
Employment at Coastal Carolina University is coordinated through the Office of Human Resources and Equal Opportunity.
- To search ITS job openings visit Jobs at Coastal