The Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) serves as an initial and significant step to transform technology support and services at Coastal Carolina University. The ITS organizational structure features the following dynamic teams and their primary focus areas:
- Client Support Services includes academic/classroom technology, student computing and technical support, and the ITS Service Center.
- Enterprise Systems Support Services provides and/or supports Colleague/Datatel services, human resources and financial systems, application and web development, document management and workflow, and auxiliary services.
- Infrastructure Services manages telecommunication, network and fiber infrastructure, internet and Wi-Fi, computer architecture and platforms, enterprise storage and virtualization, the data center, Office 365 and active directory, single sign on and open source applications.
- Information Security Services ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of University IT resources and data, as well as its protection from intentional or unintentional compromise, misuse, loss or damage; adherence to security policies as well as to state and federal regulations compliance while promoting best practices and information security awareness.
- Administration and Resource Management Services provides portfolio management, ITS communication, project management, service catalogs, service level agreements, quality assurance, data warehousing, business analytics and prioritization.
- Performance Analysts manage initiatives directed by the Associate Vice President for Information Technology.
- Cyberinfrastructure and High Performance Computing Services (CCU CI) is a joint collaboration between Information Technology Services and the Gupta College of Science. Its purpose is to provide scientific and research computing equipment and services to CCU faculty, staff, and students.
Learn more about ITS leadership »