The Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) serves as an initial and significant step to transforming technology support and services at Coastal Carolina University. The ITS organizational structure features the following dynamic teams and their primary focus areas:
- Client Support Services include academic/classroom technology, student computing and university housing technology support, field technician/desktop support, and the ITS Service Center.
- Enterprise Systems Support Services provides and/or supports Ellucian Colleague services, human resources and financial systems, application and web development, document management and workflow, performance analysts, and campus auxiliary services.
- Network and Telecommunication Services manage telecommunication, network, fiber infrastructure, internet, and WiFi.
- Computer Architecture and Platforms Services manage computer architecture and platforms, enterprise storage and virtualization, the data center, Office 365 and active directory, single sign-on, open source applications, and cyberinfrastructure and high performance computing services (CCU CI). CCU CI is a joint collaboration between ITS and the Gupta College of Science. Its purpose is to provide scientific and research computing equipment and services to CCU faculty, staff, and students.
- Information Security Services ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of University IT resources and data, as well as its protection from intentional or unintentional compromise, misuse, loss, or damage; adherence to security policies as well as to state and federal regulations compliance while promoting best practices and information security awareness.
- Administration and Resource Management Services provides portfolio management, ITS communication, project management, service catalogs, service level agreements, quality assurance, data warehousing, business analytics, and prioritization.
Learn more about ITS leadership »
Access the ITS Organizational Chart »