- ITS Service Center
Wall Building 105
Online Service Request »
- Inside ITS »(CCU login required)
CCU telephone services include:
- Installations, moves, additions, changes
- Handset operations
- State calling cards
- Training opportunities
- University cell phones
- In-Office Telephones / Voice over IP (VoIP)
There are four ways to look up a Coastal Carolina University telephone number:
- Visit Contact Us or the Inside CCU A-Z directory of departments and divisions.
- Use the CCU Faculty Staff Directory. Faculty and staff are responsible for updating their own contact information at https://www.coastal.edu/hreo/workplace/directory/.
- Use the directory accessible on your campus telephone.
- Call Directory Specialist at 843-347-3161.
Services for the hearing and/or speech impaired
Relay South Carolina is a service that allows people with hearing and/or speech disabilities to use the telephone. Relay South Carolina is staffed 24 hours a day by communication assistants who use special equipment to relay conversations between users of Text Telephones (TTY) and standard telephones. Visit Relay South Carolina or call 1-800-735-2905.