CCU Web Services
- ITS Service Center
Wall Building 105
Online Service Request »
- Meet the Web Team
- Inside ITS »(CCU login required)
Web Services provides custom web applications development and support to across campus in support of students, faculty and staff. Web Services provides strategy, development and management of web properties that support the University mission to enhance teaching, learning and research and improve the administrative operations of the University.
- Web and form applications development that include:
• Custom applications for integration with approved third-party system
• Web applications and programs for colleges and departments
• Custom applications from small forms to large database-driven application development
- E-commerce/web store credit card processing includes development of payment forms and shopping carts with payment capability through the state’s sc.gov payment processing portal.
- Test applications to ensure security, responsiveness, and cross-browser use.
- Web content system management and support for terminalfour, to include training, user management, site creation, site review, and more.
- Manage and maintain the design and infrastructure for the university website.
- URL requests; domain purchases
- Web accessibility monitoring and guidance for website editors.
- Web analytics in collaboration with University Marketing and Communication.
Web Services Support
Please submit a Web Support Online Service Request for assistance.