Configure Computer to Access Wireless
Directions for Mac
- Ensure that your Airport is turned on. In the upper-right corner of the screen, click on the Airport icon.
- A box with available connections will appear. Select CCUnwired (on campus) or CCUResNet (residence halls).
- You are now connected to the network. Open a web browser and visit www.coastal.edu/wifi.
- Sign in with your CCU username (not email address) and password.
- Now, you may follow the steps to install the SafeConnect Policy key.
- Please ensure your antivirus software and definitions are up-to-date.