Configure Computer to Access Wireless
Directions for Mac
- Ensure that your Airport is turned on. In the upper-right corner of the screen, click on the Airport icon.
- A box with available connections will appear. Select CCUnwired (on campus) or CCUResNet (residence halls).
- You are now connected to CCUnwired. The check mark indicates the network you are currently connected to for wireless.
- Please ensure your antivirus software and definitions are up-to-date - if they are not, come to Kearns 113 to get free antivirus software installed.
- Now, you may follow the steps to install SafeConnect.