Welcome to Grant Writing @ CCU!
A Message from Jaqueline Kurlowski
Instructor, Director, Edgar Dyer Institute for Leadership and Public Policy
Grant Writing for Non Profits Course: MBA-522 / VPA-422 / VPAE-422 offered in the FALL
Now more than ever, understanding the grant-writing system is very important. The CARES Act is releasing billions of dollars into the economy, and savvy organizations need to know how to secure their share of funding. Good grant writing comes down to communication, knowing your audience, and most importantly, knowing your organization.
- The course in grant writing is designed for novice grant writers who perhaps are finding themselves more and more as the point person for grants in their organization.
- The course helps you look at big data which can be milled down into compelling narratives for your community and area of operation.
- This course is suited for individuals with interest in local or state government, non-profits, and community-based organizations.
- The course is online and offers flexibility for learns on a weekly basis.
- The course has a number of case studies, hands-on use of data, and an interview activity with a local nonprofit in the Grand Strand.
For more information, please reach out to Jacqueline Kurlowski, email@example.com and download the course syllabus.
Course Syllabus: Click Here