New Student Checklist
While you are on campus for Orientation...
- Get your CINO Card (During check in, at lunch, or in Baxley Hall).
- Swing by the Chanticleer Store (HTC Center) to start pricing your textbooks and buy some CCU apparel.
- Download the CCU Mobile App.
- Familiarize yourself with campus parking rules and regulations, and purchase your parking decal.
- Learn about the different meal plan options.
- Log in to access your CCU Office 365 email after 2-4 days of paying your enrollment deposit. For more information, access the Office 365 support site. Log into Office 365 using your full CCU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your CCU password.
Before you come back to campus...
- Complete Part 1 of AlcoholEdu (Opens July 8).*
- Complete Part 1 of Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates (Opens July 8).*
- Contact your new room/suitemates so you are ready for move-in on August 17.
- Sign up for your Coastal Connections account so you can learn about all the student organizations on campus.
- Make sure you wear teal every TUESDAY! #TealTuesday
- Learn about your new home. #TEALnation
- Follow @New2CCU, @CCUInvolved, @CCU_DSO, @CCUHousing, @CCUChanticleers, @GoCCUSports, @Chant_411, @CCU_SCS, @CCUCOAST, @WallyPondCCU, and @CCUFoodCrew on Twitter and/or Instagram.
- Submit your health history and immunization information to Student Health Services at https://www.coastal.edu/health/immunization/.
- Review your class schedule.
- Make sure all payments are submitted and/or payment plans are created with Student Accounts.
- Review ITS-Student Computing Services site for everything you need to know regarding University technology resources, computer recommendations, technology video tutorials, and more.
During CINO TIE (August 17-20) and the first few weeks of school...
- Attend your assigned session of Haven Live (assignments will be emailed to you in August).*
- Attend New Student Convocation on Tuesday, August 20 in the HTC Center.
- Attend your required Chant Life sessions on Monday, August 19 and Tuesday, August 20.
- Complete Part 2 of AlcoholEdu (Opens September 30).*
- Complete Part 2 of Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates (Opens September 30).*
- Visit the Chanticleer Store to purchase/rent your textbooks.
- Locate your classrooms and map out the quickest route between locations.
- Explore Kimbel Library to find your perfect study space.
- Attend Organization Kickoff on Prince Lawn on Tuesday, August 20 to find the best way for you to get personally connected to CCU.
- Tour the HTC Center to see the fitness facilities for students and have your hand scanned for easy access to the facilities.
- Spend some downtime in the newly renovated Lib Jackson Student Union enjoying a movie, playing games or just hanging out.
- Make the rest of your life, the best of your life.