Office 365 for CCU alumni
Coastal Carolina University uses Microsoft Office 365 cloud services. Alumni with active CCU email accounts and those who choose to retain their CCU email account after graduation will receive and send all email through Office 365 Outlook.
Access Microsoft Office 365 Outlook email by logging into https://portal.office.com using your full CCU email address (email@example.com) and your password, then click on the Outlook icon to access email.
Review the important information and resources provided below.
- Your Coastal email address will remain your firstname.lastname@example.org. Office 365 Outlook online is where you access email services.
- Alumni who actively use their CCU email by logging in through Office 365 Outlook may continue to do so as a benefit. NOTE: If you have set up a mail forward rule, please note that you will still need to log in through Office 365 Outlook to ensure your account stays active to maintain your email account access.
- Alumni will only have access to use email through Outlook in Office 365. Therefore, if you would like to keep files or information from your CCU OneDrive, please plan accordingly to transfer those files to another location before you graduate.
- Alumni accounts that have not been active (have not been logged into using Office 365 Outlook) for a period of 12 months are deleted. Alumni may request a new email account to be created for use within Office 365 Outlook by sending a request to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get your CCU email using Office 365 Outlook on a mobile phone - requires removing and then, re-adding of your CCU email account.
Android Email App » or Android Outlook App »
iPhone/iOS Outlook App »
Windows Phone »
- Alumni are required to use Multi-Factor Authentication with their CCU email. Learn more »
For assistance or more information contact:
- Student Computing Services at 843-349-2908 or 843-349-2220
- ITS Service Center at 843-349-5000