Microsoft 365 for CCU alumni
Coastal Carolina University uses Microsoft 365 cloud services. Alumni with active CCU email accounts and those who choose to retain their CCU email accounts after graduation will receive and send all emails through Microsoft 365 Outlook. Multi-Factor Authentication security is required for CCU email.
Access Microsoft 365 Outlook email by logging into https://outlook.office.com/mail/ using your full CCU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password.
Review the important information and resources provided below.
- Your Coastal email address will remain your email@example.com.
- Alumni who actively use their CCU email by logging in through Microsoft 365 Outlook may continue to do so as a benefit. NOTE: If you have set up a mail forward rule, please note that you will still need to log in through Outlook directly to ensure your account stays active to maintain your email account access.
- Alumni will only have access to Outlook email. Therefore, if you would like to keep files or information from your CCU Microsoft 365 account, such as OneDrive, please plan accordingly to transfer those files to another location before you graduate.
- Alumni accounts that have not been active (have not logged in and used Outlook) for a period of 12 months are deleted. Alumni may request a new email account to be created for use in Microsoft 365 Outlook by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Get your CCU email using Microsoft Outlook on a mobile phone - requires removing and then, re-adding your CCU email account.
Android Email App » or Android Outlook App »
iPhone/iOS Outlook App »
- Alumni are required to use Multi-Factor Authentication with their CCU email. Learn more »
For assistance or more information contact:
- Student Computing Services at 843-349-2908 or 843-349-2220 or Text 843-733-7234
- ITS Service Center at 843-349-5000