Office 365 for CCU alumni
The transition of all Coastal Carolina University alumni email to Office 365 Outlook email occurred Friday, June 16 - Monday, June 19, 2017. Alumni with active CCU email accounts and those who choose to retain their CCU email account after graduation will receive and send all CCU email through Office 365 Outlook following the transition.
Alumni should access Office 365 Outlook email by logging into https://portal.office.com using your full CCU email address (email@example.com) and your password, then click on the Mail icon to access email.
Review the important information and resources provided below.
- Your Coastal username and email address will not change (firstname.lastname@example.org). Login to Office 365 with your full CCU email address (without the "g") and password on Coastal's Office 365 portal. Your new Office 365 Outlook email account will replace your Google (@g.coastal.edu) email account for sending and receiving all of your email.
- Alumni who actively use their CCU email may continue to do so as a benefit. Alumni will only use the email feature of Microsoft Office 365.
- Alumni accounts that have not been active (have not been logged into) for a period of 12 months are deleted. Alumni may request a new email account to be created for use within Office 365 by sending a request to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get your CCU email using Office 365 Outlook on a mobile phone - requires removing and then, re-adding of your CCU email account.
Android Email App » or Android Outlook App »
iPhone/iOS Outlook App »
Windows Phone »
For assistance or more information contact:
- Student Computing Services at 843-349-2908 or 843-349-2220
- ITS Service Center at 843-349-5000