Office 365 for CCU students
The transition of all Coastal Carolina University student email to Office 365 occurred Friday, June 16 - Monday, June 19, 2017. With Microsoft Office 365, students have access to greater resources and tools and will receive and send all CCU email through Office 365 Outlook email.
All students should access Office 365 Outlook email by logging into http://office365.coastal.edu using your full CCU email address (email@example.com) and your password.
Review the important information and resources provided below.
As a currently enrolled student...
- Your Coastal username and email address will not change (firstname.lastname@example.org). The new Office 365 Outlook email will be your primary email for all Coastal Carolina University communications. Emails should continue to be sent to your email@example.com. Emails sent to your firstname.lastname@example.org will be forwarded to Office 365 until further notice.
- Get your CCU email using Office 365 Outlook, using Exchange for Office 365, on a mobile phone - this will require deleting and re-adding of your email account.
Android Email App » or Android Outlook App »
iOS Outlook App »(**Notice to iPhone and iPad users!)
Windows Phone »
- Access Office 365 online anytime at no cost to current CCU students. You can login to Office 365 with your full CCU email address and password on Coastal's Office 365 portal.
- Use your new Office 365 account to download the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote for FREE on up to five (5) personal devices and to use for as long as you are a student at Coastal Carolina University.
- Students receive 1 terabyte (1024GB) of file storage space on OneDrive. Think of Office 365 OneDrive (a cloud-based storage) as a virtual flash drive; your OneDrive cloud storage allows you to edit your documents in Office 365 online from any device.
If you are close to graduation...
- Emails addressed to your former Google account will be forwarded to your new Office 365 account until further notice.
- Access your new Office 365 Outlook email online anytime. Your current student subscription to Office 2016 will expire after your graduation.
- Get your CCU email on a mobile phone, which will require deleting and re-adding of your email account. See the section above for resource links.