Office 365 for CCU students
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that provides a single platform for Coastal Carolina University email, and for students, faculty and staff to access the latest versions of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) for Windows and OS X, and to get cloud-based mobile apps to access and edit files online including PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone and Android.
Access Microsoft Office 365 Outlook email by logging into https://portal.office.com using your full CCU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password, then click on the Outlook icon to access email.
Review the important information and resources provided below.
As a currently enrolled student...
- Your Coastal email address is your email@example.com. Office 365 Outlook email is where you access email for all Coastal Carolina University communications.
- Get your CCU email using Office 365 Outlook, using Exchange for Office 365, on a mobile phone - this will require deleting and re-adding of your email account.
Android Email App » or Android Outlook App »
iOS Outlook App »
Windows Phone »
- Access Office 365 online anytime at no cost to current CCU students. You can login to Office 365 with your full CCU email address and password on Coastal's Office 365 portal.
- Use your new Office 365 account to download the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote for FREE on up to five (5) personal devices and to use for as long as you are a student at Coastal Carolina University. (View Instructions to Download Microsoft Office)
- Students receive 1 terabyte (1024GB) of file storage space on OneDrive. Think of Office 365 OneDrive (a cloud-based storage) as a virtual flash drive; your OneDrive cloud storage allows you to edit your documents in Office 365 online from any device.
When you graduate from CCU...
- You will be able access your CCU email online anytime; however, once you graduate, your access to Office 365 products and apps other than email will be discontinued. Visit Office 365 for Alumni for additional information.
- Get your CCU email on a mobile phone, which may require deleting and re-adding of your email account. See the section above for resource links.
If you need assistance...
- Access Office 365 FAQ »
- Access Office 365 Learning Resources and Assistance »
- Visit or contact Student Computing Services »