Office 365 for CCU faculty and staff
Office 365 is the cloud-based service providing Coastal Carolina University email and collaboration services. Utilize the information below and the navigation links to learn more about Office 365 for faculty and staff.
All official university communications are sent and received through Office 365 Outlook email.
- Office 365 FAQs »
- Office 365 Resources »
- ITS Service Center
Wall Building 105
Online Assistance »
- To access your CCU email in Office 365 from your office/university computer, log in here using your existing CCU email address and password. Multi-Factor Authentication security is required for all CCU user accounts.
- You may also utilize the Outlook program on your computer.
- Please contact ITS should you need assistance setting-up your email in the Outlook program on your computer.
- Traveling? Learn about use of MFA to access your CCU account from abroad »
- Getting your CCU email using Office 365 on a mobile phone requires deleting and re-adding your exchange account, a process that should take only a few minutes. Get instructions »
- In addition to email, Office 365 allows access to resources and tools, including the following:
- Download the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for FREE on up to five (5) personal devices to use for as long as you are employed at Coastal Carolina University. Please note: The Microsoft Office software download available via Office 365 is intended for personal use only. Installations/downloads of Office 365 services on university computers need to be coordinated through ITS.
- Faculty and staff have 1 terabyte (1024GB) of file storage space on cloud-based OneDrive – a virtual flash drive that allows you to edit your documents in Office 365 online from any device.
- Learn how to encrypt your email and open encrypted messages »
- Remote Learning Resources using Microsoft Teams »