Office 365 for CCU faculty and staff
To enhance and upgrade the Coastal Carolina University email system, Office 365 has been implemented for faculty, staff, students and alumni.
- Office 365 FAQs »
- Office 365 Resources »
- ITS Service Center
Wall Building 105
Online Assistance »
- To access your CCU email in Office 365 from your office/university computer, log in here using your existing CCU email address and password. Web-based email previously accessed at http://outlook.coastal.edu is not available.
- Traveling? Learn how to access your CCU accounts from abroad »
- Getting your CCU email using Office 365 on a mobile phone requires deleting and re-adding your exchange account, a process that should take only a few minutes. Get instructions »
- In addition to email, Office 365 allows access to resources and tools, including the following:
- Download the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote for FREE on up to five (5) personal devices to use for as long as you are employed at Coastal Carolina University. Please note: The Microsoft Office 2016 software download available via Office 365 is intended for personal use only. Installations/downloads of Office 365 services on university computers need to be coordinated through ITS.
- Faculty and staff have 1 terabyte (1024GB) of file storage space on cloud-based OneDrive – a virtual flash drive that allows you to edit your documents in Office 365 online from any device.
- Learn how to encrypt your email and open encrypted messages »