Deadline for Fall Admission: June 15
Students admitted to the M.A. in Liberal Studies program are required to hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution in this country or its equivalent at a foreign institution based on a four-year degree. In addition, applicants must submit the following:
- Online application with small application fee:
- Undergraduate transcripts reflecting an overall GPA of at least 3.0 OR GRE minimum score 300 (150 in verbal reasoning).
- At least two letters of recommendation sent to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Demonstration of English-language proficiency.
- Personal statement of interest in the program.
- Paper or project that demonstrates research/creativity.