We are excited you want to spend the summer with us. Summer is a great time to be at Coastal Carolina University. There are typically fewer students taking classes and you have easy access to the beach when you need a break. In housing it is a busy time as we welcome a number of conferences to campus and prepare our buildings for the fall.
For Summer 2021, we will assign students to designated buildings at Low Country. In order to live on campus in the summer, you need to be enrolled in at least one class during that session you are living on campus. No meal plan is required for summer, but you do have the option to purchase one of the commuter plans if desired for Summer I or Summer II.
To apply for summer housing, complete the appropriate term application in MyCoastalHome which will open on April 1. Summer assignments will be viewable in MyCoastalHome approximately one month prior to the start of the summer term. When applying, you will want to select the correct term(s) you need summer housing. You will have the following options:
- Maymester Only - Application Available April 1, 2021
- May, Summer I and Summer II Sessions (All Summer Sessions) - Application Available April 1, 2021
- Summer I Only - Application Available April 1, 2021
- Summer I and Summer II Sessions - Application Available April 1, 2021
- Summer II Only - Application Available April 1, 2021
Summer 2021 Rates
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.