What Size Bed Do I Have? - Coastal Carolina University
In This Section

What Size Bed Do I Have?

University Housing has two different bed sizes, extra-long twin and double. Your assignment determines which size you will have. Before purchasing bed linens, make sure you confirm the right size. Please be aware if your housing assignment changes over the summer, it may also affect the bed linens you need to purchase. The below list breaks down which communities have each type of bed:

Extra-long twin size beds (36" x 80")
  • Chanticleer Hall
  • DeCenzo Hall
  • Singleton-Young Hall
  • Tradition Hall
  • Eaglin Hall
  • Ingle Hall
  • The Gardens - Azalea and Magnolia halls
  • The Woods - Cypress, Dogwood, Elm, Maple, Oak and Palmetto halls
  • Grand Strand 104 and 106 - double bedrooms (noted by A1, A2, C1 or C2 at the end of the room assignment)
Full-size beds (54" x 75")
  • Blue Ridge - all bedrooms
  • Piedmont - all bedrooms
  • Grand Strand 108, 112, 114 and 116 - all bedrooms
  • Grand Strand 104 and 106 - single bedrooms
  • Low Country - all bedrooms
  • Sandhills - all bedrooms
  • The Cove at University Place - all bedrooms

Related Links

Contact Information

Social Icon - Facebook‌  Social Icon - Twitter‌  Social Icon - Instagram

University Housing
Tradition Hall 135
M-Th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
843-349-6400 (phone)
843-349-6425 (fax)

Township Circle Desk
Hours: 24/7

Elvington Loop Desk
Hours: 24/7

University Place Desk
Hours: 24/7

University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.