Drop and Go
What is Drop and Go?
What: Optional drop off for belongings.
Who: New students, transfers and returning students.
When: Friday-Sunday, August 11-13, 2023
Where: Your fall assignment.
Why: Reduce your check-in time on move-in day!
How: Indicate your interest by Tuesday, July 25, sign up for an appointment, drop off your items, set up your room, leave campus and return on move-in day to check-in.
The Drop and Go guidelines are as follows:
- Drop and Go appointments allow a three-hour time frame for residents to drop off and unpack their items prior to the official move-in dates.
- Residents assigned to the following buildings are not eligible for Drop and Go due to preparations and room turn from the summer.
- Blue Ridge 950, 960, & 970
- Piedmont 1040, 1075, & 1085
- Azalea and Magnolia Halls
- The Cove at University Place
- Eaglin Hall
- Residents WILL NOT be permitted to stay on campus following their Drop and Go appointment.
- Room keys and CINO Cards are not issued during Drop and Go appointments.
- Residents who choose Drop and Go will go to their community desk where they will sign for a loaner key for their fall space.
- Loaner keys must be returned and residents must leave campus immediately after unloading and setting room up.
- University Housing staff may continue to enter rooms to complete work orders prior to Fall Move-in.
- Drop and Go residents will also schedule their return appointment for August 18-20. Keys and CINO Card (if applicable) may be picked up at Drive-through Check-in.
Residents who are interested in participating in Drop and Go will complete the acknowledgment form in MyCoastalHome prior to selecting their appointment time. After logging into MyCoastalHome, click on Schedule Appointment.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.