Living Space - Coastal Carolina University
In This Section

Frequently Asked Questions

Living Space

What furnishings does University Housing provide to residents on campus?
What should I bring with me? What items are prohibited in University Housing?
Can I have a refrigerator?
Can I have a microwave?
What type of bed will I have?
Can I loft my bed?
Where can I store my bicycle or electric scooter?
What do we do with trash?

>> Back to FAQs Page

Related Links

Contact Information

Social Icon - Facebook‌  Social Icon - Twitter‌  Social Icon - Instagram

University Housing
Tradition Hall 135
M-Th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
843-349-6400 (phone)
843-349-6425 (fax)

Township Circle Desk
Hours: 24/7

Elvington Loop Desk
Hours: 24/7

University Place Desk
Hours: 24/7

University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.