Meal Plan - Coastal Carolina University
In This Section

Meal Plan FAQs: 

Am I required to have a meal plan?

Answer: Yes, all first- and second- year students who are living in University-operated housing are required to have a full residential meal plan. New students can choose between the Unlimited Plus, Unlimited, or Basic Unlimited. Returning, transfer and graduate students can choose between the Unlimited Plus, Unlimited, or Basic Unlimited or 175 Block. You will indicate your meal plan choice on your housing application. For more information on meal plans, visit the Dining Services website.

Can I change my meal plan?

Answer: All meal plan changes for residents are made through University Housing. Changes to your meal plan can be made during the first two weeks of the semester. No meal plan changes will be accepted after that date. For more information on meal plans, visit the Dining Services website.

Who do I speak to if I have documented dietary needs or food allergy?

Answer: Contact Dining Services or Accessibility and Disability Services to discuss your needs. If the needs cannot be met within the dining facilities, they will issue a meal plan accommodation.

Quick Links

Contact Information

Social Icon - Facebook‌  Social Icon - Twitter‌  Social Icon - Instagram

University Housing
Tradition Hall 135
M-Th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
843-349-6400 (phone)
843-349-6425 (fax)

Township Circle Desk
Hours: 24/7

Elvington Loop Desk
Hours: 24/7

University Place Desk
Hours: 24/7

University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.